Sweet 'n Sour Chicken Drumsticks
- 8 Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 tblsps. Tomato Sauce
- 2 tblsps. Clear Honey
- Salt to taste
- 4 tblsps. Red Wine Vinegar
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tblsps.
- Soy Sauce
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 tblsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- Make several slits in the drumstick skins with a sharp knife.
- Place the drumsticks in a shallow dish.
- Mix together the vinegar, soy sauce, tomato paste, garlic, cayenne, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce and honey.
- Pour this mixture over the drumsticks and marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Grill drumsticks for about 20 minutes, brushing with the marinade and turning occasionally.
- Serve hot or cold with salad or pasta.