The Sauce (makes enough for about 30 "wingettes")
- 6 tblsps. (3 oz.) Louisiana Hot Sauce
- Stick of margarine
- 1 tblsp. white vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. celery seed
- 1/8 to cayenne pepper
- Red pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 to 2 tsps. tabasco sauce
- Mix all the ingredients in a small sauce pan over low heat until the margarine is completely melted.
- Stir occasionally.
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- Buy wings and separate them into "wingettes".
- Fry the wings in a deep fryer set at 375 F, using vegetable or peanut oil.
- Fry 15 wings at a time for 12 minutes. drain the wings for a few minutes and put them in a bowl.
- After all the wings have been fried, pour the sauce over them.
- Cover the bowl and shake to completely coat the wings.
- The wings can be eaten now, but for an extra-crispy coating, put them on a baking sheet and bake them for a few minutes.
- Cut carrots and celery into 3'' sticks
- Serve wings with carrot and celery sticks.