- 1 lb. London Broil (cut into 1'' cubes)
- 1/3 cup Sherry
- 1 Green Pepper (cut into 1'' squares)
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 medium Onion (cut into 1'' pcs)
- Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 can Pineapple Chunks
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- Cup Vegetable Oil
- Minced Ginger
- Combine sherry, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger.
- Mix well.
- Place in a baking dish and add meat.
- Coat well.
- Let sit for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill.
- Thread meat cubes, peppers and pineapple onto skewers.
- Grill over high heat until the meat is done, about 8 minutes, turning occasionally.