Beef Bourguignon (French Beef Stew)
- 3 tblsp. Margarine
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 3 lbs. Beef Shoulder (cut in 6 sprigs Parsley cubes)
- 1 top Celery Flour (seasoned with Salt)
- 18 small White Onions and Pepper
- 6 Carrots (peeled, cut in 1 inch slices)
- 2 medium Onions (sliced)
- 2 cups Red Wine
- 3 tblsps. Margarine
- 1 cup Beef Boullion Parsley (minced)
- Bouquet Garni
- Heat margarine in heavy saucepan.
- Sprinkle beef with seasoned flour and brown well in saucepan.
- Add onions and cook till golden.
- Add wine, bouillon and the bouquet.
- Cover and simmer for 1 :15 hours or until meat is almost tender.
- Add onions and carrots.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes longer.
- Serve over noodles or with mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.