BBQ Beef Chuck Steak
- 2 lbs. Beef Chuck Steak (cut 1" thick)
- 1/3 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tblsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1/8 tsp. to ? tsp. crushed Red Pepper
- 1 cup Ketchup
- Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl.
- Place beef steak and 1 cup marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat.
- Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove steak, discard marinade.
- Place steak on grill over medium heat and grill, uncovered for 15 to 18 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally or bake in oven until ready.
- Place remaining marinade in small saucepan, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until saucy consistency, stirring occasionally.
- Cut steak into serving-size pieces and serve